These reindeer crochet patterns are all cute and free crochet patterns curated by Nana’s Crafty Home.
Today, I’m thrilled to share a curated collection of free reindeer crochet patterns that are bound to add an extra sprinkle of joy to your holiday season.
Reindeer have always been synonymous with the wonder of winter and the excitement of Christmas. In this crochet pattern roundup, we’re going to explore a variety of patterns that cater to different skill levels, from the absolute beginner to the seasoned crocheter. Each pattern is cute and unique, promising to bring its own charm and character to your Christmas holiday decor or as the perfect gift for your Christmas list.
Whether you’re looking to create a cuddly companion for a little one, a charming addition to your festive table decor, or a heartwarming gift for a dear friend, these free reindeer Christmas patterns are just what you need. We have everything from adorable reindeer amigurumi to elegant reindeer ornaments and even crochet blankets!
The crochet amigurumi reindeer patterns can be easily resized by changing up your yarn weight and hook size as well. One pattern can yield many different varied sizes!
So, grab your crochet hooks, choose your favorite yarns, choose your favorite crochet reindeer and get into the holiday spirit as you crochet!
Reindeer Crochet Patterns
1. The Deer Square free crochet pattern by Repeat Crafter Me is a fun and simple square that uses sc stitches and then several squares can be seamed into a Christmas blanket or combined with the other animal squares from her animal series!
2. The crochet Reindeer Amigurumi by Creative Snugglies is an adorable winter themed reindeer pattern. Perfect for display all winter long.
3. Reindeer Hat with Moving Ears by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts. Thanks to air pumps hidden in his dangling arms, the reindeer’s ears flap up and down. And of course, no crochet Rudolph hat would be complete without his blinking red nose.
4. Reindeer Kitchen Towel by A Crocheted Simplicity. A keyhole towel design that is simply adorable! She has several other Christmas towel designs to match.
5. Crochet Reindeer Gnome by Jen Hayes Creations. I love all of her designs but this gnome reindeer may be my favorite!
6. Prancing through the Holidays Deer Blanket by Briana K Designs. This gorgeous holiday blanket is made with chunky yarn and the crochet intarsia color work technique. An heirloom quality Christmas blanket!
7. Reindeer Bauble by Hooked on Patterns. These Reindeer Baubles are quick and easy to crochet, making them perfect for quick decor, as gifts, or for Christmas craft shows! Love those antlers!
8. Plush Yarn Crochet Reindeer by The Friendly Red Fox. A soft and squishy plush reindeer pal that would work up so quickly!
9. Crochet Reindeer Applique or Ornament by Golden Lucy Crafts. This adorable reindeer starts from a heart and can be used for so many different projects!
10. Reindeer Square by Sweet Potato 3 Designs. Made in a traditional single crochet graph pattern, you can make up this reindeer square and use it in so many ways. Add it to an apron to make it into a pocket, sew multiple squares together to turn it into a pillow or seam two together and add a strap for a fun holiday bag!
11. Reindeer Ornament by Nana’s Crafty Home. This quick and easy reindeer candy cane holder ornament is beginner-friendly and perfect for a quick gift!
12. Reindeer Hot Pad by Nana’s Crafty Home. This adorable pot holder adds some fun holiday cheer to your kitchen!
13. Reindeer Treat Basket by Nana’s Crafty Home. This little treat basket is a great substitute for a traditional stocking. What a sweet way to present treats!
14. Reindeer Towel Topper by Nana’s Crafty Home. This adorable towel holder has a hidden craft ring which allows the towel to be removable for easy washing.
15. Reindeer Granny Square by Nana’s Crafty Home. Primarily made with double crochet stitches for an extra large granny square. Part of the Christmas Granny Square blanket but would make a fun pillow, too!
16. Night Before Christmas Throw by Nana’s Crafty Home. This adorable Christmas c2c blanket brings the classic poem to life! Reindeer guiding Santa through the Christmas night!
17. Christmas C2C Crochet Blanket by Hanjan Crochet. This corner to corner (c2c) Christmas crochet blanket pattern can be personalized with any name you like! Pattern includes charts and tutorials to make a ‘Ho Ho Ho’ version if you don’t want a personalized crochet blanket, but also has all the instructions you need to add any name you like to it!
18. Ray the Reindeer Amigurumi a free crochet reindeer pattern by Grace & Yarn. A nice good sized reindeer perfect for an older child!
19. Christmas Reindeer Candy Cane Ornament by DIY Fluffies. So cute & unique!
20. C2C Reindeer Graph by Make & Do Crew. Part of the C2C Christmas Blanket but would be great all on its own!
21. Reindeer Hat by Pattern Paradise. Customizable with sizes from toddler to adult made with crochet color work in front and back post double crochet for a textured look!
22. Reindeer Christmas Sweater by Wilmade. A very simple design – made out of two squares sewn together and mainly uses half double crochet stitches. The reindeer is made with color changes on the front panel.
23. Christmas Ponytail Holders by Nana’s Crafty Home. A set of 3 Christmas ponytail holders includes an adorable reindeer! Great for last-minute stocking stuffers!
24. Nordic Reindeer C2C Dishcloth by Raffamusa Designs. A quick and easy Scandinavian style dish cloth that would be perfect for a c2c newbie!
25. Reindeer Pillow by Handmade by Raine. What a festive addition to your home decor this pillow would make!
Copyright 2023 Tonya Bush / Nana’s Crafty Home, LLC.
Social Media links:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/829792060522798
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://nanascraftyhome.com/sign-up-for-my-free-newsletter/