Crochet snowman patterns that are adorable and free! A crochet snowman pattern roundup curated by Nana’s Crafty Home!
This delightful collection of free crochet snowman patterns will add some winter charm to your home. It’s snowy season around here and the chilly winter breeze is blowing across Kansas. So it’s the perfect time to celebrate the season’s joy with our favorite frosty friends – snowmen!
I love to decorate with snowmen all winter long! Since the winter season really begins around here in January I will have my home decorated for winter until the end of February! A great way to continue a seasonal theme in your home decor.
In this roundup, I’ve scoured the crochet world to bring you an array of snowman patterns that are not only adorable but also free patterns! Whether you’re a seasoned crocheter or just starting, these patterns are designed to inspire and spark your creativity during this cozy season.
There’s a little bit of something for everyone in this pattern roundup. From the kitchen to the living room, mantle, table or wall decor and even snowman cuddles!
I typically have a lot of white yarn hanging about and with just small amounts of black and orange yarn I can whip up most snowman patterns in no time! Customize your snowman with different colored hats and scarves to personalize and use up your yarn stash. Embroider eyes, safety eyes or even buttons to personalize as well.
Get ready to bring these charming frosty characters to life and add a touch of whimsy to your winter décor!
Crochet Snowman Patterns
1. Melted Snowman Amigurumi by Golden Lucy Crafts – adorable and whimsical addition to your winter home decor! Would make a quick and thoughtful “thinking of you” gift!
2. Giant Snowman Amigurumi by Blackstone Designs – this snowman really is a giant clocking in at 31″ tall! Made with bulky chenille yarn for extra huggable softness! Make this pattern with a smaller weight acrylic yarn for a smaller snowman.
3. Snowman Pot Holder by Nana’s Crafty Home – add some winter charm to your kitchen home decor!
4. Snowman Gnome by Jen Hayes Creations – a fun gnome variation on the traditional snowman theme!
5. Snowman Baby Lovey by Hooked on Patterns – a comforting soft lovey snowman blanket for a little one makes a great winter baby gift!
6. Snowman Granny Square by Nana’s Crafty Home – make a snowman themed blanket by pairing multiple large snowman squares together or make the original Christmas Granny Square Blanket with 9 different Christmas themed squares!
7. Crochet Snowman Pillow by A Box of Twine – a tapestry pillow with a neutral themed color palette would make a lovely addition to your winter home decor!
8. Crochet Snowman Hat Santa Style by Repeat Crafter Me – this snowman hat is an adorable twist on the traditional Santa style hat!
9. Snowman Lip Balm Holder Key Chain by Start Crochet – a unique and fun way to have your lip balm close to hand!
10. No-Sew Crochet Snowman Amigurumi by The Loopy Lamb – a cuddly snowman project and no sewing required!
11. Snowman Towel Topper by Nana’s Crafty Home – a functional and practical addition to your winter kitchen home decor!
12. Tiny Snowman by Nicole Chase – use up your yarn scraps and make this versatile and adorable tiny snowman! Perfect crochet snowman ornament, a key chain, garland, car charm & more!
13. Snowman Blanket by Left in Knots – farmhouse style Snowman throw would be easy and quick to make!
14. Snowman C2C Scarf by Winding Road Crochet – adorable beginner-friendly corner to corner scarf!
15. Light Me Up Snowman Hat by Nana’s Crafty Home – whimsical bottom up snowman hat that anyone would love!
16. Snowman C2C Square by Lovable Loops – what a fun snowman themed blanket several of these paired together would make!
17. Snowmen Hat by Pattern Paradise – a graphic hat that is textured made with front and back post dc stitches! Toddler to Adult sizes provided!
18. Crochet Snowman Coasters by Crochet 365 Knit Too – cute little coasters pairs perfectly with your favorite hot beverage!
19. Snowman Pillow by Jo to the World – love the plaid scarf on this one!
20. Snowman Ponytail Holder by Nana’s Crafty Home – quick, easy project great last-minute scrap project!
21. Snowman Sampler Boot Cuffs by Snappy Tots – another quick project that would add some cuteness to your winter wardrobe!
22. Snowman Mittens by Crochet for You – child sized snowman mittens are made with basic stitches & would work up quickly for easy winter warmth!
23. Snowman Keyhole Kitchen Towel by A Crocheted Simplicity – an “all-in-one” kitchen towel! Crochet the towel + the holder for the perfect winter addition to your kitchen!
I hope you enjoyed this snowman crochet pattern roundup!
Happy crocheting all winter long!
Social Media links for Nana’s Crafty Home:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/829792060522798
Copyright 2023 Tonya Bush/Nana’s Crafty Home