This list of the best gifts for the crocheter is going to provide you with my very favorite products and my must-have items for every crocheter! Perfect as a gift guide for a significant other or as a wish list for every crocheter! These are a few of my favorite things as gifts for the crocheter. 😊
Plus I have scoured the internet for all the best Black Friday deals for 2022 so you can have all the best yarn and craft deals available right in one post.
*This post contains affiliate links. You can click on any yarn or material highlighted to purchase. I will receive a small commission if you purchase but it won’t cost you any extra! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
All of the items on this list of gifts for the crocheter would make fantastic gift ideas for Christmas, birthdays, Mother’s Day or Anniversaries!
Top 10 favorite must-have best gifts for the crocheter:
1. Clover Amour crochet hooks: Hands down these are my must have go-to crochet hooks. Amour Crochet Hooks are incredibly soft and allow the yarn to slide through the stitches without any effort. As you can imagine, I spend a LOT of hours crocheting every week. I used to have wrist and hand pain before I started using these hooks – not any more! I have so many different brands of crochet hooks in my home but I will hunt these down 😉. Right now a complete set of these 10 ergonomic crochet hook sizes from B (2.25 mm) to J (6.0 mm) is less than $40 – an amazing deal!
2. LED Neck Reading Light: My living room doesn’t have any over head lighting and during the winter it can get quite dark in the evening. This neck light has been a real eye saver! With 6 brightness levels, bendable arms and being easily rechargeable makes this one of my very favorite things! Perfect for reading, too!
3. Clover Tassel Makers: I make a ton of tassels and these tassel makers are so easy to use! Every tassel is perfect every single time! And, this bundle of 2 combine to make up to 8 different sizes of tassels from small to large.
4. Clover Pom Pom Makers: I used to hate making pom poms because they always seemed to fall apart. Not any more! The Clover pom pom makers are so easy to use and make a uniform beautiful pom pom every time! And, this bundle of 4 will make 7 different sizes from extra small 3/4″ to x-large 4 1/2″ pom pom!
5. Large Stanwood Yarn Ball Winder: I use a lot of self-striping cakes in my designs and many of my one-cake designs will use each end of the cake to create beautiful and unique color work. Splitting my cake into two cakes is easy peasy with my large Standwood Yarn Winder. Works great for managing your beautiful hanks of yarn as well. And the large model will hold a massive 10 oz! I have been using mine for years and it still works beautifully. Added bonus – the grandkids love helping me use it 😊.
6. Denise Interchangeable Tunisian Crochet Hook Set: If you love Tunisian crochet this is the very BEST Tunisian crochet hook set I have found. So easy to use and the hooks absolutely slide through the stitches so easily – like butter! This interchangeable crochet hook kit contains: 12 individual hooks, sizes F/5/3.75mm to P/Q/15mm, 7 cord lengths (2 each of 3″ and 5″, plus 1 each of 9″, 12″ and 16″) plus four end buttons and two extenders!
7. Clover Jumbo Locking Stitch Markers: Frankly I can’t seem to have enough stitch markers. I have a stash by my chair, a stash in my craft room, a stash in my project bag for to-go projects and I still keep buying more. And these jumbo size stitch markers are big enough to be used even with super bulky yarn. They are flexible – no more snapping in 2 pieces – I hate it when that happens!
8. Crochet Hat Templates: If you love making top-down beanie hats but struggle with sizing and getting a finished hat that fits – this is the template set for you! This set of crochet hat making templates enables you to crochet hats in any size using any yarn weight and hook size more accurately and efficiently than ever before especially if you don’t like dealing with a gauge swatch! Hoorah! An 11 piece set of durable, flexible plastic templates that covers hat sizes from Newborn Baby to Adult XL!
9. Fringe Twister with table clamp: Another one of those “please make my life easier” must-have items! If you love the look of twisted fringe for your blankets, wraps, scarves or really anything this little gadget will change your life! I love mine and I know it will last forever!
10. Yarn Tree: I don’t actually have this amazing item (yet!) but came across it while scrolling through Etsy and oh my goodness I think this may end up on my Christmas wish list this year! This handmade wood 7 skein yarn holder will hold up to 7 full-size skeins of yarn and it will also hold your hooks! Wow – just wow! Perfect for my color changing graphgans 🤩.
Wow – all 10 of these amazing products would the perfect gift! And, if you pair these with a gift card for yarn you will be the most amazing of gift givers 😉. Because even if you think a crocheter has enough yarn I can tell you – they never have enough yarn!
More ideas for gifts for the crocheter
Another great idea would be a subscription to crochet magazine like Annie’s Crochet World. Give the gift of new patterns all year round!
Yarn Tote Organizer: How about a tote bag to hold all the things? This amazing bag has 6 compartments with holes on the top will keep your yarn from tangling and the clear top allows you to see what’s inside! Keep your hooks and supplies organized – no more hunting for your hook!
The following items below didn’t make my must-have crochet gift list because not every crocheter would use them but definitely make my list of must-haves!
3″ acrylic craft ring: this acrylic ring for crafters is just the right size for all 18 of my crochet towel topper patterns and it is really very affordable at less than $10 for 12 rings. I always have a stash of these on hand because you just never know when you might need to make a quick towel topper!
Wood Rings: I love these wooden rings and have an upcoming pattern that will show these in action. Great for so many different projects!
This last item is not necessarily a crocheter specific item, but I wanted to add this one on because it has changed my crochet life!
Silver Miracles Colloidal Silver Cream: I suffer from dry hands all year long but in the winter my hands get terribly painful. Red, burning, cracks and bleeding from November through March. I have struggled finding a product that will allow me to crochet and create tutorials throughout the winter. No one wants to see dry red and rough hands up close in a video! This amazing product has absolutely changed my life! Within 24 hours of first applying, the burning in my hands disappeared, the redness is fading and the my skin seems to be repairing. Now, of course this may not be the case for everyone but since my experience was so positive I definitely wanted to share!
I hope you enjoyed my ultimate guide to gifts for the crocheter! Do you have a favorite product you use that would make another crocheter skip for joy? Let me know all about it!
Copyright 2022 Tonya Bush / Nana’s Crafty Home
Social Media links:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/829792060522798
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://nanascraftyhome.com/sign-up-for-my-free-newsletter/