This Tunisian Swirl hat pattern is a Tunisian crochet pattern made with a combination of just two tunisian stitches into a parallelogram shape which is then seamed together and then shut at the top. Ribbing is added at the end for a snug fit, ensuring that it sits comfortably.
Super warm and stretchy! Because of the stretchy nature of the ribbing the sizes are very forgiving.
- Hat is worked side-to-side as a parallelogram.
- Ribbing is added after seaming.
- Easy to size customize!
Approximate finished size:
Adult Large 9.5” wide x 9” tall
Language: American US Crochet terminology
Pattern written in US crochet terminology
- Lion Brand Basic Stitch, Weight 4/Medium (100% acrylic) 3.5 oz / 185 yards
- White 2.5 oz / 135 yards (Color A)
- Lion Brand Mandala Ombre, Weight 4/Medium (100% acrylic) 5.3 oz / 344 yards
- Pure 2.0 oz / 130 yards (Color B)
Size I (5.5 mm) Tunisian crochet hook
Size I (5.5 mm) standard crochet hook