The Sun Granny Square is a happy spring or summer themed blanket granny square pattern. Face of the sun is worked in dc rounds with last two rounds worked in the back loop. The sun rays are then worked into the unused front loops. So easy! Approximate finished size is 14″ which would make a great pillow, too! Make a sun blanket with several sewn together in different colors or pair with any of my other Easter Granny Square patterns to make a fun Easter throw!
The sun’s rays are worked in unused front loops and is a picot shell stitch worked in the same stitch which creates amazing texture!
Language: American US Crochet terminology
Yarn: (affiliate) Red Heart With Love / #4 Medium acrylic yarn
- Red Heart With Love Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 370 yds)
- Daffodil 2.0 oz / 106 yds (Yellow)
- Iced Aqua 1.5 oz / 80 yds (Blue)
- Bubble Gum 0.1 oz / 6 yds (Pink)
- Iced Aqua 0.1 oz / 1 yd (Blue)
- Black 0.2 oz / 11 yds (Black)
- White 0.01 / 1 yd (White)
- Red Heart Super Saver Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 364 yds)
- Pumpkin 1.1 oz / 58 yds (Orange)
Approximate finished size: 14” diameter square
There are no reviews yet.