The Pilgrim Gnome Towel Topper Set make an adorable addition to your Thanksgiving kitchen home decor and it works up quickly in scrap amounts of yarn.
Two patterns included for both the man and woman pilgrim gnomes.
Pieces are worked separately and then sewn together. A 3″ craft ring is added to the inside of the front and back panels to allow the towel to be removable for easy washing.
Links provided to purchase 3″ craft ring for easy crafting!
Language: American US Crochet terminology
Yarn: #4 Medium acrylic or cotton yarn
Supplies used for my Pilgrim Gnomes
- Red Heart With Love Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 370 yds)
- Black 0.8 oz / 43 yards (Black)
- Light Grey 0.8 oz / 43 yards (Grey)
- Aran 0.2 oz / 12 yards (Cream)
- Tan 0.6 oz / 32 yards (Brown)
- Size I (5.5 mm) crochet hook
- 2 white flour sack towel
- Small amount of polyfil stuffing
- 2 – 3” plastic ring
- 2 – 3/4” button
- Embroidery thread for sewing on button
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
Yarn substitutions: Substitute any acrylic or cotton medium weight yarn you have on hand
Approximate finished size:
5” wide x 6” tall (not including hanging tab)