The Lamb Granny Square is an adorable Easter spring themed blanket granny square pattern. Face and the base of the wool portion is worked in double crochet rounds and then is squared off to make for easy seaming of squares. Approximate finished size is 14″ which would make a great pillow, too! Make a lamb blanket with several sewn together in different colors or pair with any of my other Easter Granny Square patterns to make a fun Easter throw!
The lamb’s wool is worked in unused front loops and is a simple shell stitch which creates beautiful texture!
Language: American US Crochet terminology
Link to free blog version
Yarn: (affiliate) Red Heart With Love / #4 Medium acrylic yarn
- Red Heart With Love Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 370 yds)
- Light Grey 1.0 oz / 53 yds (Grey)
- White 2.5 oz / 135 yds (White)
- Sage 1.5 oz / 80 yds (Green)
- Iced Aqua 0.01 oz / 1 yds (Blue)
- Black 0.2 oz / 11 yds (Black)
Approximate finished size: 14” diameter square
There are no reviews yet.