The Gingerbread Man Granny Square is an adorable Christmas winter themed blanket granny square pattern. Face portion is worked in double crochet rounds and then is squared off to make for easy seaming of squares. Approximate finished size is 14″ which would make a great pillow, too! Make a gingerbread man blanket with several sewn together or pair with any of my other Christmas Granny Square patterns to make a fun Christmas throw!
Language: American US Crochet terminology
Yarn: (affiliate) Red Heart With Love / #4 Medium acrylic yarn
- Red Heart With Love Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 370 yds)
- Taupe yards 2 oz / 106 yds (Brown)
- Iced Aqua 1.5 oz / 80 yds (Blue)
- White 0.1 / 6 yds (White)
- Black 0.1 oz / 6 yds (Black)
- Holly Berry 0.2 / 12 yds (Red)
Yarn substitutions: Substitute any medium worsted weight yarn you have on hand
Approximate finished size: 14” diameter square
There are no reviews yet.