The Fall Squares Blanket is a collection of adorable Fall/Thanksgiving themed squares together in one throw! There are patterns for 9 unique squares – Sunflower, Pumpkin, Turkey, Scarecrow, Girl Scarecrow, Pilgrim Man, Pilgrim Woman, Acorn & Fall Flower are all included in this pattern PDF! The blanket is made from a total of 9 squares.
This PDF also includes complete joining and border instructions as shown in the photo. Joining method is the flat zipper slip stitch crochet join and I have a fun puff stitch Pumpkin Border to complete the fall squares blanket! Links are provided for tutorials for both the join and the border.
Each square works up to a large 14″ square which make these perfect for pillows as well! The approximate finished size of the blanket is 48″ x 48″ including border.
Language: American US Crochet terminology
Link to free blog version
Yarn: (affiliate) Red Heart With Love / #4 Medium acrylic yarn
- Red Heart Super Saver Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 364 yds)
- Aran 17.5 oz / 910 yds (Cream)
- Cafe Latte 8.2 oz / 430 yds (Brown)
- Saffron 3.5 oz /185 yds (Gold)
- Tea Leaf 3.8 oz / 200 yds (Green)
- Black 4.1 oz / 215 yds (Black)
- White 0.6 oz / 315 yds (White)
- Baby Pink 0.5 oz / 26 yds (Pink)
- Carrot 7.8 oz / 410 yds (Orange)
- Burgundy 3.8 oz / 200 yds (Red)
- Oatmeal 4.0 oz / 210 yds (Tan)
Total yardage: 3,101 yards
Size I (5.5 mm) crochet hook
Stitch marker (optional)
Approximate finished size: 48″ x 48″ square including border