The Elf Granny Square is an adorable Christmas winter themed blanket granny square pattern. Face portion is worked in double crochet rounds and then is squared off to make for easy seaming of squares. Approximate finished size is 14″ which would make a great pillow, too! Make an elf blanket with several sewn together or pair with any of my other Christmas Granny Square patterns to make a fun Christmas throw!
Language: American US Crochet terminology
Yarn: (affiliate) Red Heart With Love / #4 Medium acrylic yarn
- Red Heart With Love Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 370 yds)
- Aran 0.7 oz / 37 yds (Cream)
- Holly Berry 0.3 oz / 16 yds (Red)
- Iced Aqua 1.5 oz / 80 yds (Blue)
- Black 0.2 oz / 8 yds (Black)
- Light Grey 0.2 oz / 8 yds (Grey)
- White 0.05 oz / 3 yds (White)
- Red Heart Super Saver Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 364 yds)
- Frosty Green 1.2 oz / 63 yds (Green)
Approximate finished size: 14” diameter square
There are no reviews yet.