The Easter Chick Square is a fun spring themed blanket granny square pattern. Chick is worked in the round in double crochet stitches. Feet, wings, eyes, beak and head feathers are worked separately and then sewn to the top of the square. Approximate finished size is 14″ which would make a great pillow – pair with the Hatching Chick Square for two times the chick fun!
Language: American US Crochet terminology
Link to free blog version
Yarn: (affiliate) Red Heart With Love / #4 Medium acrylic yarn
- Red Heart With Love Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 370 yds)
- Daffodil 2.6 oz / 138 yds (Yellow)
- Bubble Gum 1.5 oz / 80 yds (Pink)
- Iced Aqua 0.01 oz / 1 yd (Blue)
- Black 0.2 oz / 11 yds (Black)
- White 0.01 oz / 1 yd (White)
- Red Heart Super Saver Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 364 yds)
- Pumpkin 0.3 oz / 16 yds (Orange)
Approximate finished size: 14” diameter square
There are no reviews yet.