The Easter Basket Square is a happy spring themed blanket granny square pattern. Basket is worked in the round with color work to form the basket. Grass, eggs, bunny and chick are worked separately and then sewn to the top of the square. Approximate finished size is 14″ which would make a great pillow, too! Make an Easter Basket blanket with several sewn together in different colors or pair with any of my other Easter Granny Square patterns to make a fun Easter throw!
Language: American US Crochet terminology
Yarn: (affiliate) Red Heart With Love / #4 Medium acrylic yarn
- Red Heart With Love Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 370 yds)
- White 1.5 oz / 80 yds (White)
- Iced Aqua 2.0 oz / 106 yds (Blue)
- Sage 0.4 oz / 22 yds (Green)
- Daffodil 0.05 oz / 3 yds (Yellow)
- Bubble Gum 0.1 oz / 6 yds (Pink)
- Lilac 0.05 oz / 3 yds (Purple)
Approximate finished size: 14” diameter square
There are no reviews yet.