The Hatching Chick Granny Square is an adorable Easter spring themed blanket granny square pattern. Face and egg portion is worked in double crochet rounds and then is squared off to make for easy seaming of squares. Approximate finished size is 14″ which would make a great pillow, too! Make a chick blanket with several sewn together in different colors or pair with any of my other Easter Granny Square patterns to make a fun Easter throw!
Language: American US Crochet terminology
Yarn: (affiliate) Red Heart With Love / #4 Medium acrylic yarn
- Red Heart With Love Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 370 yds)
- White 1.3 oz / 69 yds (White)
- Daffodil 0.7 oz / 37 yds (Yellow)
- Bubble Gum 1.5 oz / 80 yds (Pink)
- Iced Aqua 0.01 oz / 1 yd (Blue)
- Black 0.2 oz / 11 yds (Black)
- Red Heart Super Saver Weight 4 / Medium (100% acrylic, 7 oz / 364 yds)
- Pumpkin 0.1 oz / 6 yds (Orange)
Approximate finished size: 14” diameter square
There are no reviews yet.