This post contains affiliate links. You can click on any yarn or material highlighted to purchase.
Here we are at the week of Thanksgiving with Christmas just around the corner. My house is beginning to look (and smell!) a lot like Thanksgiving! I have started prepping and planning my dinner for hosting my family.
One of the recipes you will find on my Thanksgiving table every year is the Copycat Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Casserole from the Girl Who Everything. More of a dessert than a vegetable side dish but that is probably the reason this is the most requested Thanksgiving recipe of my grandkids every year!
With my eye on Christmas I wanted to give you a few cute and free Christmas Crochet Patterns and this roundup has an an emphasis on fast so you can whip these up before Christmas comes!
Click on the names of the projects you like to go to their pattern pages
- How cute is this Snowman from Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me? She even has a matching gingerbread man! You could make this into an ornament or hang several together to make a garland.
2. How about this Christmas stocking by Erica of 5 Little Monsters on Live Craft Love. Doesn’t everyone need a crocheted stocking? Personalize it for all the loved ones in your life!
3. This Merry and Bright Crochet Throw from Heather at the Unraveled Mitten. Using a double strand of worsted weight yarn it should work up quickly and would make a great addition to anyone’s holiday decor!
4. I have been seeing the cutest Scandinavian Santa Gnome patterns all over Pinterest lately and I think this one from ChiWei at One Dog Woof is just adorable.
5. This Light Me Up Christmas Tree Hat by yours truly was so fun and fast to make and is sure to be a hit at any Christmas party you are attending this year!
I hope you all have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving full of family, fun, love and thankfulness!
Recommended Amazon picks: