I am so excited to announce the Crochet for Me Pattern Bundle Sale!
I don’t know about you all but I know I am always thrilled when I have my last crochet gift completed and wrapped. Sometimes this may not happen until 8 am on Christmas morning but they won’t know if I don’t tell! 😂
So, once the last minute rush is complete and I am able to take a breath after Christmas I always look forward to crocheting something just for me. A project that I can enjoy making and using myself. And I am sure many of you can relate.
And, honestly, this year of all years I think it is important to remember to take some time to pamper yourself!
With this thought in mind, I joined 40 of my crochet designer colleagues and created the Crochet for Me Pattern Bundle Sale. It’s chock full of 56 individual patterns, never before offered in a bundle or for free, that will give you a wide range of patterns that will suit you from head to toe.
All sorts of patterns are included from hats and ear warmers, to sweaters and shawls, a skirt, socks and slippers, and even a pillow for your lounging pleasure.
I designed the Uptown Brioche Scarf to be included in this bundle and it is such a fun make – an easy pattern repeat with simple construction. And you are going to feel like a million bucks wearing this gorgeous scarf!
With a beautiful bioche-knit look and just one cake of self-striping yarn it works up quickly! A delight to make and wear.
You get all 56 patterns featured in this bundle for only $27. That’s less than 50 cents per pattern! But the offer is only available through December 31, 2020, 11:59 PM Eastern, and it absolutely will not be extended nor repeated. Update: Sale of this bundle has now ended!
Want to see what else is included?
Crochet Pattern Bundle Sale!
If you purchased these patterns individually they would cost you well over $200. And by buying from a coalition of designers like this instead of a huge publisher, you know that your money is going where it’s needed – into the pockets of your favorite designers so they can keep on creating the patterns you love to make.
If all of that is not enough to convince you you need this bundle here’s one more great thing. Once you gain access to the patterns you ALSO get a file with extra discount codes for additional products offered by some of our amazing designer friends. And there’s a 15 day money back guarantee so you have absolutely nothing to lose.
So spend some of that holiday cash, support the community that you love, then put your feet up and crochet something fabulous for yourself as you watch 2020 go out the door! You deserve it!
What is in the Crochet for Me Pattern Bundle?
Crochet Garments included in Bundle!
- The Diva Cardigan Wrap by 2Bossayknits – L/XL with instructions for S/M and 2 XL and information on how to customize measurements
- The Perfect Storm Cardigan by 2Bossayknits – L/XL with instructions for S/M and 2 XL and information on how to customize measurements
- The Abrazo Rayado Cocoon Cardigan by Creations by Courtney – S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL, 4XL, 5XL
- Dreamcatcher Cardi by Ned & Mimi – XS/S, M/L, XL/2XL, 3XL/4XL
- The Casual Cardigan by Malloo – One size (34-40″ bust)
- Scoop Neck Sweater by KnitcroAddict – XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Green with Envy Cardigan by 2Bossayknits – L/XL with instructions for S/M and 2 XL and information on how to customize measurements
- The Margita Jumper by Blue Star Crochet Company – XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Watershed Bruges Top by Linda Dean Crochet
- Emma Skater Skirt by Jessie at Home – Child S, M, L/Adult XS/S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3/4X, 5X
- Comfort and Joy Cardigan by Dora Does – XS, S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X
- Bethel Poncho by Pattern Paradise
- Convertible Ruffled Skirt by Fosbas Designs – Hip Measurement 35, 36, 38, 40, 41, 43, 45 47, 49
- Posh Cape Jacket by Briana K Designs
- Hexed T-Shirt Top by Jessie at Home
- Hometown Cardigan by Knitting With Chopsticks – M/L (XS/S, XL/2X, 3X/4X, 5X/6X)
- Briones Sweater by Christa Co Designs – XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X